25 August 2007

Where's Thomas?

This month marked the beginning of the new job, the new focus on graduate work and the schedule shift that both require. So, after several action-packed weeks of training, we launched the new school year with a gusto last week. As I teach very early --VERY early, and had to be on-campus every day last week for something, the month's gone quickly, and without any new posts.

Thankfully, most of the planet has gone about it's merry business none the worse for wear. In fact, probably only Brian has felt let down by my insensitive blog-silence. Unless my siblings happened by by mistake (auto-complete browser search bar be damned!).

1/2 of Heisenberg's Principle
So, a little visual something to engage, occupy, perhaps entertain and more importantly summarize the last month for you, my small --VERY small, reading public.

I give you, "Where's Thomas?"

This collage is one of two done by the staff at my favorite coffeehouse (Gold Bar!), and include many of their regulars, yours truly too.

No comments: